TH

Theo Lindqvist 5

Support engineer and moderator. I live in the Troubleshooting space.

Aderiu setembro 20, 2026
1510
Reputação
10
topics
64
replies
5
Confiança
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
3
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Learning WordPress dev, here to ask good questions · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em A few thoughts on feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Passed 4,000 members in our hobby community · Wins & Milestones
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What happens when a post is flagged · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
2
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Troubleshooting help desk — where to start? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
6
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Introducing our new moderator: Theo · Announcements
há 4 semanas