YU
Yuki Tanaka 1
Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How notifications and digests are delivered ·
Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
1
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Heads up about wins & milestones ·
Wins & Milestones
há 3 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Optional setting for roadmap ideas ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell ·
Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Does one license cover a staging site too? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 semanas
3
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Resources worth bookmarking for introduce yourself ·
Introduce Yourself
há 4 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner ·
Feature Discussions
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em White screen on the moderation page only ·
Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug ·
Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em My students now hang out here between lessons ·
Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? ·
Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em A few thoughts on community guidelines ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Reminder about release notes ·
Release Notes
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search ·
Release Notes
há 2 meses
